Monday, June 2, 2014

Creative Services

There are as many reasons to read as there are to write - though for each writer and reader there are limits. Limits to what we can read and absorb at a given speed, to what we can think of to write down on a given subject, to how many times we can rewrite or reread a sentence before we let it go and move on without the satisfaction of fully expressing or understanding the thought.

If you are a writer, I'd like to serve you with beta reading, line or copy editing, developmental editing, or proofreading. If you are a reader, I'd love to write things that stimulate you to move, do, act out, or just be.

I enjoy reading, but I very much love to read and then interact with the author or do my own editing to fully understand, to make the words tell every secret they know.

As you look about on this website, you'll learn more about how I can be of service to you. You will read some of my writing and get a sense of what you might expect from working with me on something you've written. You won't be able to tell that I am not afraid of a deadline because I like to be prepared for them. You won't be able to sense that I'm kindhearted but firm, that I want to be a better person when I'm done working at the end of the day. You'll have to find that part out for yourself.

Enjoy learning more about me and please feel free to leave comments, ideas, and footprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of the many reasons I chose to represent myself in this blog was to have the opportunity to connect with folks who view it. Please allow me the pleasure of reading even the shortest of comments. Ask, tell, or fabricate - but be human...